"My
dear friend"
My dear and thoughtful friend
You are glory that I cross in my way,
And firm confidence
That I speak to you as if you were my brother,
Because you are part of my life
Of my sorrows and my joys,
That if words have been spoken from my lips,
Not for offending you,
Perhaps they have been for my foolishness,
But the best thing that lives in our hearts,
That word "sorry"
Which we are not ashamed to say,
Because our friendship is very valuable
And our triumphs are for our efforts,
But you and I do not care
If we have gold or silver in our hands,
Because our friendship is bigger
Than the metal that deceives and disturbs the soul.
That is why we spend time by our window,
And your friendship will be the same
Like yesterday when I met you the first time,
Although we have walked the path of thorns,
And failures of fine sand,
That cry of help to be able to cry our shoulders,
Has always been in those moments
That a friend is needed,
And crying out a prayer to God,
So you can help us with a solution
Like two best friends we are.
It does not matter if my hair has become white,
And my steps are more awkward than before,
I will be the mirror of your friendship,
Like two best friends.
Mauricio Olivares
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario